About the Inn:
In addition to the tastefully appointed guest rooms, Three
Gables Inn features beautiful oak and chestnut woodwork that
complements the high ceilings. The dining room floor is
unique with its alternating strips of cherry and maplewood.
Treasures from the owner's travels to Thailand, China, Italy,
and Australia are displayed throughout.
A Victorian styled
gazebo situated off the patio provides informal relaxation or a
perfect setting for a small wedding.
Three Gables Inn
- A Victorian Style Sears catalogue
home built in the early 1900's located in a cozy
country setting. Warm hospitality, superb
relaxation, and homey atmosphere await you whether you
pick an overnight stop, a getaway weekend, or an
extended business or pleasure stay.
- Each of the three guest rooms has its own beautiful
decorating theme, which is carried over into the
adjoining private baths.
- In addition to cable television in each guest room,
electric mattress pads on the beds in winter provide cozy
comfort and the central air conditioning allows everyone
to stay "cool" during hot and humid summer months.
- Enjoy a sumptuous, out-of-the ordinary gourmet-type
breakfast in the Inn's formal dining room.
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- For good health and safety of guests, Three Gables Inn
is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted
outdoors in the gazebo.
- Open year-round.
- Gift Certificates available.
Points of Interest:
- Amish Community
- Cox's Auction House
- Corry Flea Market
- Corry Fish Hatchery
- Elgin Park
- North Hills Public Golf Course
- Peek 'n Peak Resort (Skiing/Golf)
- Chautauqua Institute
- Kinzua Dam
- Presque Isle State Park
- Erie Bayfront
- Erie Art Museum
- Drake Well Museum and Park
- Canadohta Lake